Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Make 'n Take

On October 2nd Port Alberni is having the Fal Home Based Business Fair which my downline and I are participating in.  Along with Stampin' Up! info and products to see and cards to sell, we will be doing a Free Make 'n Take.  This is the card I came up with for this fair:
I am using up some retired designer paper and ribbon.  These cute cards measure 3x3 and are fun an quick to make.  If you are in our area on Saturday, October 2nd from 9 to 4 pm, drop in and see us at the Glenwood Centre.  There are approximately 50 Home Based Businesses being represented.  And, boy is there a variety.
Happy Stampin' see you next time.
... ... ... ... ...    Glenda Mollet    ... ... ... ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Glenda, cute card you came up with. Hope you have a great time. Hugs, Rea

Anonymous said...

Sweet web site, I hadn't noticed glendamollet.blogspot.com previously during my searches!
Carry on the good work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails