Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thank You Cards - June 2010

Keeping in my tradition of giving Thank You notes will all my orders, these are the ones I sent out in June and July......

These cards incorporated retired and current Stampin' Up! colours as they spanned June and July.  The base is Crumb Cake (formerly Kraft), the scallops are made from Daffodil Delight, and the ribbon is Bashful Blue Striped Grosgrain (now retired).  I ran the front of the card base through my Big Shot using Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder a Stampin' Up! exclusive folder.
I love coming up with new cards every month, and I know my customers like to receive them.  A bit of a personal touch I provide for any sized order.  If you would like to receive one of my "customer only" thank you cards, all you need to do is place an order with me.  You can do that by emailing me, or ordering directly through my Stampin' Up! Online Store.  Just click on the "Shop Now" icon in the top right hand corner.
Thanks for visiting today, come back tomorrow for my July / August Thank You card........
.........................       Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails