Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hit The Road - Mojo Monday Sketch

How time flies when you are having fun, I can't believe its been so long since I last posted.  I decided to use this week's Mojo Monday Sketch #133 to create this great card using the new to me set "Hit The Road".  I wanted to make a masculine card as my stash of cards is sadly lacking in that department. 
Here's my take on the sketch.....

Here's the list of ingredients:
Stamps:  Hit The Road, Messages For Mom (sentiment)
Ink:  Baskic Black
Markers:  Pumpkin Pie, Going Gray, Basic Gray, Yoyo Yellow, Creamy Caramel
Paper:  Sweet Pea DSP
Cardstock:  Pumpkin Pie, Taken With Teal, Whisper White
Other:  Nestabilities (2 largest ovals), Modern Label punch, Word Window punch, Whisper White Satin ribbon, dimensionals
I love this sketch, it is so versatile and I see myself using it again.

I am in Tofino on the west coast of Vancouver Island again.  I had a lovely walk about noon on the beach in the sunshine.  It was fabulous, now the wind has come up and it feels like our trailer may just lift off!!!  At least my DH is very smart and does not leave the awning out when he leaves for work.  It is way too hard for short little me to haul in by myself.  But, our neighbours, who are out exploring at this point, left theirs out, I sure hope it stays attached to their trailer, but I doubt it will be unharmed.  Too bad as the trailer looks brand new.  Oh well, live and learn.  I hope they come home soon to rescue it as I am unable to run over there and save it for them and there is no men about right now.........
Bye for now from very windy Tofino!   Glenda Mollet

1 comment:

Candy said...

Super card Glenda! CUTE image :o)
Great to hear you had sun and a chance to get out in it. I too went for a walk. :o)
Hugs,
Candy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails