Monday, February 15, 2010

Molly Mermaid Punchie Card

This is the second punchie and card for my Monthly Punchie Class. This is another one of Nancy Dawson's creations (sorry no link to her post this time, I forgot to save the link). I also wanted to use the Folded Paper Frame technique from Splitcoast Stampers, so this is what I came up with:

I made the punchie and added some texture to her tail with a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder. Then I used a lot of Stickles - on her hair, on her flowers, and on the tail. I put an Ice Circle Rhinestone Brad in the flower in her hair. The face is hand drawn, I put some rosy cheeks on her and added a dot with the white signo pen to draw your eye to her face. The folded paper frame is on a piece of basic black cardstock that has been punched with the new Scallop Trim Corner and Border punches. The Basic Black Grosgrain ribbon has a Very Vanilla ribbon slider on it. I also texturized the Bermuda Bay cardstock with the SU Perfect Details Texturz Plate. Here is a list of what I used:
Stamps: Well Scripted
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Kaleidoscope DSP
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Bermuda Bay, Basic Black
Other: Mermaid punchie, stickles, Ice Circle Rhinestone brad, Big Shot, Perfect Details Texturz Plate, Scallop Trim Corner and Border punches, Wide Oval punch, Very Vanilla ribbon slider, Basic Black 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon
These punchies are so much fun to do. I am so thankful to all the creative people out there who share their creations with the rest of us.
Have a super day! * * * * * Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails