Monday, January 4, 2010

Bashful Blue Thank You card

I cased this card from someone, and I am sorry I deleted the email before I took note of who it was. If it was you, please email me and I will give you proper credit. The card was from way back in March 2009 and used the Wonderful Watercolours stamp set. I used the layout and the colours, but changed the DSP I used and did not put the cut out flowers on the front.
Here is what I used:
Stamps: Matchbox Messages, Much Appreciated
Ink: So Saffron, Basic Black, Bashful Blue
Paper: SAB 2009 DSP
Cardstock: Naturals White, So Saffron
Other: Bashful Blue brads, Trio and 1/4" punches, SAB Certainly Celery ribbon, Eyelette Border Punch, SU Texture Plate
I sponged around the outside of the large piece of DSP with So Saffron ink. The bottom of the medium Nat. White and DSP pieces were punched with the Eyelette Border Punch. I also used the SU texture plate with the big polka dots on it for the So Saffron cardstock piece.
I gave these out as Thank You cards for our Christmas gifts this year.
Bye for now.................. Glenda Mollet

1 comment:

Candy said...

Hi Glenda,
Your card is thoroughly delightful and soooo pretty.
Thank you very much for giving it to me as a Thank you card. I will be saving it........
Big Hugs, Candy :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails