Thursday, December 31, 2009

Scrapbooking - James' Book - Nine Months

Here is the matching page to yesterdays post (Eight Months). I added a couple of half circles down by the journalling strip to this page. I liked it so much, that I went back and added them to Eight Months as well. The top of the white paper on the picture on the left hand side is where James' head hight is, poor old Cookie Monster sure looks short now.

I enjoy seeing the changes from the first month and each month along. I am sure thankful we did these pictures, they will be cherished all his life.
He is definitely a Cutie Pie - 9 Months old and a going concern. I used the same alpha die, thickers, and cardstock for this page as I did on the previoius one.
I hope you have a very safe and Happy New Year's Eve tonight. Please don't drink and drive! I will be back next year for the first blog post of the year - Ten Months, January 2009.
.................. Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails